Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt, then stir in sugar.
- Combine egg, milk and sour cream and beat mixture until smooth.
- Add margarine to egg and milk mixture, then add the moist ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until all the batter is moistened, and fold in blueberries.
- Bake on a hot greased skillet or griddle.