- pkg (20 ounces each) frozen whole strawberries or 2 1/2 qts fresh strawberries
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries
- 5 pounds sugar=11 1/2 cups
- 2 pouches (3 ounces each) liquid fruit pectin
- Grind Strawberries and cranberries in a food processor or grinder; place in a large kettle.
- Add sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil; boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat; add pectin.
- Cool for 5 minutes; skim off foam. Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 in. headspace. Adjust caps.
- Process for 15 minutes in a boiling-water bath.
- Yield: about 14 half-pints.