This is the nut crust that we like (to go with Martha Stewart’s chocolate ganache).
- 250g Quark
- 200g Philadelphia Light
- 2 eggs
- 50g Whey
- 80g Peanut butter
- 2tsp Toffee Flavouring (optional)
- 100g Chopped mixed nuts
- 70g Peanut butter
- HEAT the oven to 160 degrees (fan oven).
- BOSH all the ‘top’ ingredients into – a bowl a big one or it will be like a tidal wave over your face.
- BLEND till a smooth creamy texture is created!
- Take the blender out and lick it, well we have to taste-test!! wink emoticon Oh it tastes amazing? Good, let’s move on!
- GET pop up baking tin of grease your normal one
- GRAB your nuts – guys I mean the ones on the counter-stir in your peanut butter
- PRESS them into the base of the tin
- POUR “top” mixture over your nut base
*I have a nutty fact for you ladies and gents too: Peanut butter contains resveratrol, an antioxidant that has been linked with lower levels of heart disease and cancer. Some studies suggest that resveratrol may reduce the appearance of wrinkles. BOOM! Knowledge bomb touch-down!*
If you want, before it goes in the oven squirt some toffee flav drops on it and stir it around to make some beautiful swirls
BAKE for 30-40mins or till it wobbles in the middle.
POP out of the baking tin and leave to cool for an hour or two (or eat straight away if you can’t wait)
Macros per slice (when divided into 10 amazing slices!)
DELICIOUS!!! Smooth and creamy filling that just dissolves in your mouth making you feel like a kid at a fun fair! Your tastebuds raving with excitment it’s that good! It all giving way to that crunchy base and an after taste that can only be described as bliss!!
I know you will enjoy this one guys!
From Will, that guy who ate all of his before it cooled
Get PRIMAL, Be Happy!