Bran Cereal Muffins
- 1 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups POST 40% Bran Flakes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- Mix flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine cereal and milk in bowl and let stand for about 3 minutes, stir well.
- Add egg and oil; blend well.
- Add flour mixture to cereal mixture (batter will be thick).
- Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. 12 muffins.