- 1 and 1/2 cups canola oil
- 1 hidden valley ranch dry dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s Original Creole seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoons crushed red peppers (depends on how hot you want them)
- 3 or 4 sleeves crackers (depends on how hot you want them)
Mix everything but crackers together stir a few time for about 30 minutes then add in crackers, stir every 10-15 mins (or when you think about it) for about 3 hours make sure to stir the bottom everything will settle then serve and enjoy!!
I usually use 3 tablespoons of red peppers and 3 cracker sleeves, i like them hot!! When I fix them for the family i usually use 2 to 2 and 1/2 tablespoons red peppers. I also will usually let them sit in the bowl with the seasoning over night after stirring off and on for an hour or so. I have a tendency to forget about them so don’t worry if you don’t stir that much.
Also see Another version