- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons 18 grams of Trader Joe’s unsweetened chocolate chips or equivalent unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup Dutch process cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 180 grams of allulose about 1 cup of the granulated type
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour 60 grams
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans optional
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips optional
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line inside of a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the 7 tablespoons of butter. Add the unsweetened chocolate and stir until melted, then stir in the cocoa powder. Alternatively, you can do this over the stove in a large saucepan.
Grind the 180 grams of allulose so that it is powdered (or weigh out 180 grams of powdered allulose). Stir into the chocolate mixture. Add the room temperature eggs one at a time and stir until smooth, then stir in the vanilla, baking powder and salt.
Lastly, stir in the almond flour. At this point you may want to let the batter cool down (if it’s still warm) and add ¼ cup mini chips, but they are optional.
Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake at 325 for about 30 minutes. The brownies should look pretty underdone in the middle, but if their internal temperature hits 204 they are done, so don’t overbake them.