Just try this before you judge!
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup dill pickles, cut into 1/2″ slices
- 1 cup cubed cheese
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoons dill, fresh preferably
In a large mixing bowl, add in cauliflower florets, chopped pickles, cubed cheese, red onion, and pickle juice. Toss ingredients until all are coated with the pickle juice.
Drain the extra pickle juice and discard it (or use it as a marinade for our Chick-fil-A inspired bites!)
In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss coating all ingredients. Refrigerate pickle salad for at least one hour before serving.