- 3 lb Chicken thighs. split breasts. or tenders
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves. crushed
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp peppercorns, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- white or yellow rice to serve with the chicken
- In a large sauce pot, mix all ingredients except chicken; add chicken and cover.
- Let stand (refrigerated) for 2 to 3 hours.
- Bring slowly to a boil; lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer 15—20 more minutes or until liquid evaporates and chicken is lightly browned; remove bay leaf before serving.
- Serves 8-10
This is fantastic!