Chewy Cheese Cake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 stick oleo, melted (might say 1?)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Mix well and press in pan
Bake 325 for 10 minutes
- 1 envelope dream whip, prepare as directed
- 1 8-ounce package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Cream the cheese and powdered sugar with mixer until well mixed, then add whip cream a little at a time.
Spread over crust.
Cool while making topping
- Drain juice from 2 cans of cherries.
- Add 2 cups sugar
- Mix with 8 tablespoons flour and 1/4 tsp vanilla.
Cook till juices are thick then add cherries.
Pour over cream cheese filling and refrigerate before serving