Source: Taste of the Ozarks, www.ky3.com
Makes 30 mini-fillo cups
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 ounces good sausage meat, your choice (please do not use maple-syrup sausage)
- 4 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 4 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 dash salt and white pepper, to taste
- 2 packages frozen fillo cups
1. In a medium sauté pan, brown the sausage. Add the green onions to the sausage as it finishes cooking.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the cheese and parsley together.
3. Add the meat mixture to the cheese mixture and blend well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Divide into 30 fillo cups and bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.