“Berry” Delicious Black Bottom Pie
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (I like Nestle’s)
- 1 Cookie or graham pie crust (I like the dark chocolate cookies for the crust)
- 12 ounces of Cream Cheese (1 and 1/2 pkg. of cream cheese – room temperature)
- 1/2 cup prepared icing
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (not Mexican Vanilla – I like Adams)
- 15-20 California Strawberries
- Whip Cream for garnish
Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or in the microwave and drizzle on
bottom of pie crust. Blend together the cream cheese, icing and vanilla, until
smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture over drizzled chocolate on crust and
arrange the California Strawberries on top of cream cheese mixture with ends
pointed upward. Finally, put whipped cream on top of strawberries and serve.
Serve and enjoy!