Elaine Robey 12/13/2006
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 8 ounce package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 8 ounce package shredded colby/monterey jack cheese
- 1 8 ounce package shredded Mexican or pepper jack cheese
- (Use any combination of cheese you like)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tblsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup diced pimientos
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- Add Tobasco or other hot sauce as desired.
Place cheese in large mixing bowl, then add remaining ingredients. Mix well and form into a log or ball (makes more than one). Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Decorate with olives and/or chopped pecans.